Going on a yoga retreat is an incredible investment in yourself. That being said, there is financial risk involved when traveling. We require trip insurance to protect your investment.
Let’s keep this simple:
- After final billing (3-months before your retreat), your payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- You need trip insurance to protect your hard earned retreat investment against things that are out of your control
- Things come up! Pandemics, life factors, job conflicts, inclement weather, etc.
- Proof of trip insurance is required to attend our retreats
- You as the guest assume all financial risk after final billing
- The best way to protect your investment is to buy a comprehensive CANCEL FOR ANY REASON trip insurance policy
- If you choose to purchase a CANCEL FOR ANY REASON policy, you must purchase your insurance within 24 hours after final billing in order to qualify for the coverage
- Note: please do NOT purchase your policy until you are billed in full (3-month before the retreat)
- We recommend purchasing your policy from Insuremytrip.com
- You can purchase other trip insurance, or use the trip insurance on your CC (such as AMEX) – just please be aware of your coverage limits – not all insurance is created equal!
- Please reach out if you have any questions! [email protected]
WE WANT TO STAY FRIENDS WITH YOU!
We want to stay friends. If you loose money that is stressful and you might not want to go on a retreat again. Trip insurance is your life-line when unforeseen situations come up.
Please note Blissed Yoga Retreats is not an insurance agency. We partner with Insuremytrip.com – they offer a great selection of trip insurance plans to buy. Blissed is not responsible for denied claims. It is up to you to understand the terms of your policy.
NOT ALL INSURANCE IS THE SAME
Please note NOT ALL TRIP INSURANCE is created equal. We can’t recommend purchasing a “COMPREHENSIVE CANCEL FOR ANY REASON” policy enough. You need to read the fine print! A good Cancel for Any Reason policy can give you usually up to about 75% of non-refundable trip costs back to you even if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance of your retreat. That is great coverage! Some of the cheaper policies make you jump through hoops to submit a claim – and often a claim can be denied. A comprehensive Cancel for Any Reason policy gives you the widest level of coverage and makes having to cancel a trip a lot less stressful. It’s worth the extra cost!!!
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR “CANCEL FOR ANY REASON” COVERAGE, PURCHASE YOUR POLICY WIHTIN 24-HOURS AFTER FINAL BILLING
In order to qualify for this coverage, you have to purchase your policy usually within 24 hours after final billing.
GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF WHEN BUYING A TRIP INSURANCE POLICY
- Am I buying a comprehensive cancel for any reason policy?
- Make sure you selected “cancel for any reason” – this is an upgrade you have to specifically “check the box” for!
- What amount of money will I get back if I cancel?
- When do I have to cancel by/notify the insurance company of a cancellation in order to qualify for the benefits?
- What are my coverage limits?
- Does my policy have good reviews? Have other travelers liked the policy?
VIDEO TUTORIAL – HOW TO PURCHASE A CANCEL FOR ANY REASON TRIP INSURANCE POLICY