Your health and safety is very important to us.
We require guests to have ONE of the following to attend any BLISSED retreat:
1. Proof of COVID-19 full vaccination
2. Proof of COVID-19 antibodies
3. Proof of negative COVID-19 test with in 72 hours before the retreat.
If you choose to get vaccinated, please send us a copy of your complete vaccination card. If you choose not to be vaccinated, you will need to present a negative test within 72 hours before flying. You may also present proof of COVID-19 antibodies.
Please note, we will be telling the group how many people have been vaccinated, but will not be revealing any names.
If you test positive before the retreat, you will not be allowed to attend and there are no refunds. You need to purchase a comprehensive “cancel for any reason” trip insurance policy that allows cancellations usually up to 48 hours before your trip – and recoup some of your non-refundable trip costs. You can see our trip insurance resource page [here](https://blissedyogaretreats.com/trip-insurance-resource-page/).
Social distancing and mask wearing will be implemented when appropriate per CDC guidelines.
Cleaning protocols and meal protocols will be implemented by our host retreat centers/hotels.
Please note that we have some updated to our policies with COVID-19:
– We are not allowing strangers to share a room. Doubles can only be from the same party.
– We are not bringing yoga props – you need to bring your own mat and any props that you want to practice with.
– We will not be performing hands on adjustments.